Full-Time Family Practitioner - Chinatown - Internal Medicine
Reports to: Chief of Internal Medicine
268 Canal Street
New York City, New York, 10013
- Provide comprehensive, quality medical care to adult and may in addition to pediatric patients.
- Work closely with the multidisciplinary team to ensure that patients receive high-quality coordinated care that meets NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home standards.
- Provide consultations requested for other health center services’ patients.
- Participate in departmental quality assurance activities including peer review and chart audits.
- Assist the health center’s nurse practitioners as needed.
- Teach medical students and nurse practitioner students as needed.
- Assist in expanding and enhancing the medical departments by participating in outreach and community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school and licensed to practice in New York State
- Board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Family Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (AOBFP)
- Ability to speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean or Spanish is a plus.