Full-Time Internist - Flushing 37th Ave
Reports To: Chief of Internal Medicine
136-26 37th Avenue
Flushing, New York, 11354
The Charles B. Wang Community Health Center, an award-winning federally qualified community health center, is seeking adult primary care clinicians to join our growing Queens, New York practice. We are looking for team-oriented individuals interested in delivering high quality primary care in a community health setting. Our collegial outpatient-only practice offers strong ancillary support, including nursing support, referral coordinators, specialists, health educators, on-site mental health services and social workers.
We do not require hospital rounding. Call is limited to telephone only. We also provide opportunities for teaching, research, and community outreach.
The Health Center provides excellent benefits including malpractice coverage, medical and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts (transit, parking, health, and dependent care), CME time and allowance, and National Health Services Corps loan repayment programs.
- Responsible for the total medical care of adult patients
- Works closely with multidisciplinary providers to ensure that patients receive the best in comprehensive medical care
- Provide quality medical care to patients
- Participate in all activities necessary to implement the multi-disciplinary team approach for the care of adult patients
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate from an accredited medical school and licensed to practice in New York State
- Certification or eligible for certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine and/or American Board of Family Medicine
- One to two years of experience in internal medicine preferred
- Ability to speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean or Spanish is a plus